BEAUTY | Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade 30 by Kate Moss

14:14

 
 
Sorry I haven't posted since Monday - slaps wrist!! I have had an extremely busy week and especially hard couple of days so I decided to stay away from the internet for a bit to work a few things out and focus on college etc. but I am back now with a new blogging schedule of posting on weekends and two/three times a week :)

Anyways back to le post!! Up until a couple of weeks ago I had never really worn lipstick and didn't use it on a regular basis but all that has changed now that the season has changed and I'm at college; lipstick has become part of my daily routine. On my little beauty haul last month, I decided to pick this up as since I'm a lipstick newbie, I had no berry lipsticks whatsoever (shocker, I know!!) and I love this so much it has become my everyday lipstick.
 
It's a very pigmented lovely berry colour with a purple undertone which compliments my tanned skinned tone but I think this would suit any skin tone. I am amazed at the lasting power of this lipstick!! It lasts pretty much the whole college day with it only having slightly faded at the end of the day without reapplying (ain't nobody got time for dat at college!!) It's lightweight so it feels like you don't have any on and isn't too drying on my lips which is a major problem I have, nearly all lipbalms/lipstick dry my lips up - even Vaseline :( I will definitely be going out and purchasing more of the collection as it's a complete steal at £5.49. I will leave you with one of my many shameless selfies I took when I was meant to be doing music tech coursework - oops ;)

Hehehe
What lipsticks have you been loving this season? :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great review! The lipstick looks gorgeous, I'll have to try it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely become one of my favourite autumn lipsticks :) xx

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images