FOOD | Oreo Cupcake Laving

20:54


In my college choir we have started a little tradition where every week someone is assigned to make some sort of cake/biscuit/treat of some sort for us to snack on after rehearsals and guess who's turn it was this week :D
 I may have gotten a little overexcited when planning what I was going to make since I am such a baking geek, I literally spent every night in half term trying to find the perfect recipe *giggles*. The answer to my call came in one of my YouTube watching sessions when I came across Tanya Burr's Baking Oreo Cupcakes video - Tanya you lifesaver!! As soon as I saw this I knew I had to make them as oreos are my guilty pleasure and oh boy were they good :O They went down a storm at choir with everyone amazed at the concept of having the hidden oreo at the bottom and asking for seconds + the recipe (I may have made wayyy too many cupcakes deliberately... ;)) I love how something so tasty was so easy to make - PARTAY PLEASER RIGHT THERE PEOPLE :D
 
You can find the recipe on:
Tanya's Blogpost//Youtube Video
These have become my firm all time favourite cake to make and eat. I'd love to hear what you guys think of them and what are your favourite cake recipes?? :)
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images